http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-05 05:42:412013-08-05 15:30:16One foot pose - Eka padasana
- Stand with the feet together and the arms beside the body.
- Interlock the fingers and raise the arms above the head.
- Keeping the torso, head and arms in a straight line, bend forward from the hips and transfer the weight onto the left leg.
- Simultaneously, lift the right leg straight and back, keeping it in line with the torso.
- Continue to pivot from the hips until the right leg, torso, head and arms are in a straight line, horizontal to the floor.
- Gaze softly at the hands.
- Hold for as long as comfortable.
- Return to the upright position, maintaining the alignment of the arms, back and leg.
- Lower the arms, relax, then repeat to the other side.
- Practice up to 3 rounds to each side.