http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-05 05:30:522013-08-05 15:27:09One-legged prayer pose - Eka pada pranamasana
- Stand with the feet together and the arms beside the body.
- Find a point ahead to direct the gaze.
- Slowly transfer the weight onto the left leg.
- Bend the right knee, take a hold of the right ankle and place the sole of the foot against the inner left thigh.
- Position the heel close to the perineum with the right knee pointing out to the side.
- Join the palms together in front of the chest.
- Gaze softly at the fixed point to maintain a steady balance.
- Hold the position for as long as comfortable.
- To release, lower the hands then the foot and redistribute the weight evenly.
- Repeat with the left leg, then practice up to 3 times on each side.