http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-05 05:53:552019-05-12 09:52:16Plank
- Assume Table Position.
- Tuck the toes under, so the heels are uppermost.
- Straighten the legs and raise the knees from the floor.
- Have the wrists directly under the shoulders and ensure the body is in one line from the top of the head to the heels.
- Keep the hips even, contract the abdominal muscles toward the spine and lift the pelvic floor to make a plank with the body.
- Gaze softly at a steady point in front of the body and hold for as long as comfortable.
- To release, lower the knees to the floor and relax.
- Practice up to 5 rounds.