http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-05 05:46:142019-05-12 10:24:02Raised hand to big toe - Utthia Hasta Padngusthasana
- Stand with the feet together and the arms beside the body.
- Find a point in front of the body to fix the gaze.
- Bend right knee towards the chest and take a hold of the right big toe with right hand.
- Straighten the right leg in front of the body and once straight slowly pull it up closer to the torso.
- Raise the left arm to the side for balance.
- Place the left hand in jnana mudra, by curling the index finger to the base of the left thumb.
- Hold the position for as long as comfortable then bend the knee, release the toe and lower the foot to the floor.
- Relax the arms and then repeat to the other side.
- Practice up to 3 rounds.