http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 09:08:442013-06-15 22:55:13Chopping wood
- Squat with the feet flat on the floor a comfortable distance apart.
- Have the knees fully bent and separated.
- Clasp the fingers of both hands together and place them above the floor between the feet.
- Straighten the arms and keep them straight throughout the practice.
- Imagine the action of chopping wood and raise the straightened arms up towards the ceiling, stretch the spine long.
- Gaze up to the fist.
- Make a downward stroke with the arms, as if chopping wood.
- Simultaneously, expel the breath and make a ‘Ha’ sound.
- This completes one round, practice 5-10 rounds.