http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 19:43:272013-06-15 22:56:01Double angle pose
- Stand with the feet shoulder width apart.
- Interlock the fingers of both hands behind the body with the arms straight.
- Arch the back slightly, pushing the buttocks behind a little.
- Bend forward from the hips until the back is horizontal and forms a right angle with the legs.
- Raise the arms behind the back as high as comfortable.
- Hold for up to 5 seconds then lower the arms to the back and slowly return to the upright position.
- Release the hands, rest the arms beside the body and consciously relax.
- Practice up to 10 rounds.