http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 10:19:152013-06-15 22:55:39Dynamic Back Stretching pose
- Lie on the back with the feet together.
- Rest the hands on the floor above the head with the palms facing up.
- Keep the upper arms close to the ears and raise the torso sit upright.
- Lengthen the spine up then bend from the hips and lower the torso over the legs.
- When the hands reach the toes, relax the elbows and head.
- Hold for a moment then return to the sitting position, with the arms above the head.
- Engage the abdominal muscles and lower the torso down to the floor, back to the starting position.
- Practice up to 10 times.