http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 19:35:382013-06-15 22:56:01Dynamic energy pose
- Stand with the feet together or slightly apart.
- Join the palms in front of the chest then raise and straighten the arms above the head.
- Bend the knees and slowly lower the buttocks about ⅓ of the way down to the floor.
- Hold for a few seconds, then raise the buttocks, straighten the knees and return to standing.
- Keeping the spine straight, this time lower down ½ way.
- Hold for a few seconds, then return to standing.
- Finally, bend the knees and lower the buttocks down as near to the floor as appropriate.
- Then return to standing, lower the arms and relax the body.
- Practice up to 10 rounds.