http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 09:02:122013-06-15 22:55:13Dynamic Spinal Twist
- Sit in the Base Position (Prarambhik Sthiti).
- Separate the legs to a comfortable distance.
- Keep the knees and back straight.
- Raise arms to the sides at shoulder height.
- Keeping the arms straight twist to the left and bring the right hand towards the left foot.
- Stretch the left arm behind the back as the trunk rotates further to the left.
- Keep both arms in a straight line.
- Turn the head to gaze at the left fingertips.
- Return back to centre arms at shoulder height.
- Turn to the opposite side bringing the left hand towards the right foot.
- Keep the right arm straight and stretched behind the body, aligned with left.
- Twist the torso to the right and turn the head to gaze at the right fingertips.
- Return to centre.
- This completes one round. Practice up to 10 rounds, gradually increasing the speed.