http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 09:11:382013-06-15 22:55:13Easy bow pose
- Lie on the stomach with the arms beside the body, legs straight and the feet together.
- Bend the knees to bring the heels towards the buttocks.
- Stretch the arms behind the body and take a hold of the ankles.
- Rest the chin on the floor.
- Root the knees and thighs into the floor, tense the legs and push the feet backwards.
- Keeping the arms straight, raise the head and chest from the floor.
- Allow the lower back muscles to remain passive and use the strength of the legs to lift and open the chest.
- Hold for as long as comfortable then slowly release the legs and lower the chest and head to the floor.
- Practice up to 5 rounds.