http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 09:01:362021-06-17 10:43:20Half Locust pose
- Begin in Reversed Corpse Pose (Advasana)
- Rest the chin on the floor.
- Raise the right arm and left leg simultaneously.
- Hold for as long as comfortable then lower the leg, head and arm to the floor.
- Repeat the same movement to the other side by lifting the left arm and right leg.
- Practice up to 10 alternating repetitions.
- Inhale while raising the leg and arm.
- Exhale while lowering them.
- The diagonal stretch.
- Synchronizing the movement with the breath.
- Swadhisthana chakra.
- Back conditions.
- Neck conditions.
- Helps to remove backache.
- Alleviates constipation.
- Stimulates the digestive and reproductive system.
- Improves posture.
- Promotes circulation in the back region and toning of the spinal nerves.
- Stretch the lifted leg backwards and stretch the raised arm forward to increase the diagonal stretch.