http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 09:37:442013-06-15 22:55:39Half moon pose
- Begin in Equestrian Pose (Ashwa Sanchalanasana)
- Once balanced, raise the hands from the floor and bring the palms together in front of the chest.
- Keep the palms together and raise the arms up over the head.
- Arch the arms, head and torso back slightly.
- Hold for as long as comfortable then lower the hands back in front of the chest and to the floor, returning to Equestrian Pose (Ashwa Sanchalanasana)
- To release, roll the body weight back and smoothly centre the weight on the front foot and back knee.
- Continue the forward and backward lunges on this side up to 10 times.
- To release, stand on both knees then return to Thunderbolt pose (Vajrasana) and relax.
- Practice the same amount of rounds to the other side.