http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 10:48:482013-06-15 22:55:39Head to toe pose
- Stand with the feet as wide apart as comfortable and keep the legs straight.
- Turn the right foot out to the right at 90 degrees and turn the left foot in slightly.
- Roll the right thigh outward, so that the centre of the right knee cap is in line with the centre of the right ankle.
- Interlock the fingers behind the back, with the palms turned up.
- Twist the torso to the right and bend the right knee over the right ankle.
- Fold forward from the hips and bring the head down towards the inside of the right foot.
- Straighten the arms up behind the body and allow them to fall forward.
- Hold the position for as long as comfortable.
- To release, realign the head, neck and spine then lower the arms onto the back, press the feet into the floor, lift the torso upright and straighten the bent knee.
- Reverse the feet and repeat for the same duration of time to the left.
- Practice up to 5 rounds.