http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 10:22:542013-06-15 22:55:39Legs spread back stretch pose
Pada Prasar Paschimottanasana
- Sit in the Seated Base Position (Prarambhik Sthiti).
- Separate the legs as wide apart as comfortable and flex the feet to engage the thigh muscles.
- Place the hands on the floor in front of the body.
- Lengthen the spine then fold forward from the hips.
- Extend as far as appropriate without rounding the spine.
- Hold the pose for as long as comfortable then slowly lift the torso upright and return to the seated position.
- Practice up to 5 times or hold the pose for up to 5 minutes.