http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 21:12:432013-06-15 22:56:25Lion Pose
- Sit in Thunderbolt pose (Vajrasana).
- Separate the knees about 45cm apart and keep the toes in contact with each other.
- Lean forward and place the palms of the hands on the floor between the knees, fingertips pointing towards the body.
- Straighten the arms.
- Arch the back slightly and lean the upper body’s weight on the hands.
- Lift the chin and place a comfortable amount of tension in the neck.
- Close the eyes and focus the inner gaze at the eyebrow centre to perform shambhavi mudra.
- Close the eyes and relax the whole body.