http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 11:48:472020-10-16 11:51:32Mini Boat pose
- Lie in the PMA2 Base Position.
- Bend the knees and place the soles of the feet in front of the buttocks, flat on the floor.
- Rest the hands on the thighs.
- Engage the abdominal muscles and raise the head, shoulders and back.
- Simultaneously, slide the hands up the thighs towards the knee caps.
- Pause at the full lift, appropriate for your body.
- Slowly lower the torso and the hands, relax the body.
- Repeat up to 10 times.
- Inhale before raising the body.
- Exhale when raising the head and shoulders from the floor.
- The strength of the abdominal muscles.
- Alignment of the head, neck and spine.
- Synchronizing the movements with the breath.
- Stimulates the muscular, digestive, circulatory, nervous and hormonal systems.
- Tones all the abdominal organs.
- Removes lethargy.
- Useful for eliminating nervous tension.
- Helps to bring about deep relaxation.