http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 10:57:262013-06-15 22:55:39One leg raised to head pose
- Sit in the Seated Base Position (Prarambhik Sthiti).
- Bend the right knee and position the sole of the foot on the inside of the left thigh.
- Bend the left leg and place the foot on the floor in front of the left buttock.
- Raise the left foot and interlock the fingers underneath.
- Draw the left knee towards the abdomen.
- Keep the spine long and gradually straighten the leg to the ceiling.
- Hold the pose for as long as comfortable then release by bending the knee and lowering the foot to the floor.
- Practice up to 5 times with this leg and repeat up to 5 times with the other leg.