http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 19:39:382013-06-15 22:56:01Right angle pose
- Stand with the feet together and the arms beside the body.
- Raise the arms and straighten them above the head.
- Bend the wrists allowing them to be limp with the fingers pointing forward.
- Arch the back slightly, pushing the buttocks behind a little.
- Bend forward from the hips until the back is horizontal and forms a right angle with the legs.
- Ensure the head, neck and spine are in a straight line and the legs are straight.
- Hold for up to 5 seconds then slowly return to the upright position with the arms above the head, aligned with the back.
- Lower the arms and relax the body.
- Practice up to 10 rounds.