http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 09:06:522013-06-15 22:55:13Rowing boat
- Sit in the Base Position (Prarambhik Sthiti).
- Imagine the action of rowing a boat.
- Bend elbows and make gentle fists with the hands, as though grasping onto oars.
- Reach the arms up, lengthening the spine.
- Bend forward from hips and stretch the arms out towards the feet.
- Bend the elbows bringing the hands back to the shoulders and lean the torso back.
- Straighten the arms, elongate the spine and fold forward.
- Practice 5-10 rounds this way.
- Reverse the direction and repeat for same number of rounds.