http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 09:24:162019-02-26 07:48:19Shoulder pose
- Lie down on the back.
- Bend the knees and place the soles of the feet on the floor with the heels as close to the buttocks as comfortable. Keep the thighs and inner feet parallel.
- Extend the arms down towards the heels and take a hold of the ankles if possible.
- Engage the inner feet and arms and actively press them into the floor.
- Raise the buttocks and arch the back upwards.
- Lift the chest and navel to bring the sternum towards the chin.
- Clasp the hands below the pelvis and extend through the arms.
- Hold for as long as comfortable then slowly roll the spine down onto the floor.
- Practice up to 5 rounds.