http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 08:54:242013-06-15 22:55:13Snake pose
- Lie on the stomach with the legs straight and the feet together.
- Interlock the fingers behind the body and place the hands on top of the buttocks.
- Rest the chin on the floor.
- Using the back muscles raise the head, neck, shoulders and chest from the floor.
- Push the hands behind the body to increase the lift.
- Draw the shoulder blades together and gaze forward.
- Hold for as long as comfortable then slowly lower the body to the floor.
- Release the hands and turn the head to one side. Relax.
- Practice up to 5 rounds.