http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 08:22:332021-12-29 12:54:36Spinx or Easy cobra pose
- Lie on the stomach with the legs straight and the feet together.
- Place the palms of the hands on the floor shoulder width apart, in line with the forehead.
- Slowly raise the head, shoulders and chest from the floor and bring the upper arms vertical.
- Keeping the elbows, forearms and hands on the floor, hold for as long as comfortable then slowly release and lower the body down.
- Practice up to 10 rounds.
- Inhale while raising the head, shoulders and chest.
- Breath normally in the final position.
- Exhale while lowering the body down.
- Smoothness and systematic lift in the spine.
- Synchronizing the movement with the breath.
- Swadhisthana chakra.
- Back conditions.
- Helps to remove backache.
- Strengthens the arms and shoulders and spine.
- Stretches chest and lungs, shoulders, and abdomen.