http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 19:32:032013-06-15 22:56:01Squat and rise pose
- Stand with the feet about one metre apart and have the toes turned slightly out to the sides.
- Check that the knees are in line with the toes and ensure they stay this way throughout the practice.
- Interlock the fingers of both hands in front of the body and let them hang loosely.
- Keeping the spine straight, slowly bend the knees and lower the buttocks down about ⅓ of the way.
- Raise the buttocks, straighten the knees and return to standing.
- Keeping the spine straight, this time lower down ½ way.
- Return to standing.
- Finally, bend the knees and lower the buttocks down as near to the floor as appropriate.
- Return to standing and relax the body.
- Practice up to 10 rounds.