http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 19:25:512013-06-15 22:56:01Swaying Waist rotating pose
- Stand with the feet about shoulder width apart and keep them firmly on the ground throughout the practice.
- Interlock the fingers of both hands in front of the body and turn the palms down.
- Raise the arms above the head and stretch up.
- Bend forward from the hips to form a right angle between the legs and the torso.
- Either gaze towards the hands or keep the head and neck in line with the spine.
- Slowly swing the arms and trunk to the right, as far as appropriate.
- Then swing the arms and trunk to the left, as far as appropriate.
- Then return to centre, engage the core muscles and raise the torso upright.
- Release the hands and bring the arms down beside the body.
- Practice 5-10 rounds.