http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 20:21:012013-06-15 22:56:01Swaying while standing pose
- Stand with the feet about one metre apart.
- Raise the arms above the head and keep the arms straight.
- Bend the wrists encouraging them to be limp with the fingers pointing forward.
- Moving from the hips swing the torso down forward allowing the arms and head to sway through the legs.
- After this initial swing, allow the body to rock gently and spontaneously a few times until it naturally stills.
- Hang forward and be tension-free, like a rag doll.
- Engage the core muscles and carefully raise the torso back upright with the arms above the head.
- Lower the arms beside the body and relax.
- Practice up to 5 rounds.