http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 19:18:292013-09-16 11:46:00Swaying palm tree pose – Tiryaka tadasana
- Stand with the feet more than shoulder width apart.
- Fix the gaze on a point in front.
- Interlock the fingers of both hands in front of the body and turn the palms down.
- Raise the arms above the head and stretch upwards.
- Bend from the waist to the right side.
- Hold for a few seconds then return back to centre and stretch up.
- Bend from the waist to the left side.
- Hold for a few seconds then return back to centre.
- Practice up to 10 rounds to each side.
- To end the practice, return to the centred position, release the hands and bring the arms down beside the body.