http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 11:44:562013-06-15 22:56:01Universal Spinal twist
- Lie in the PMA2 Base Position.
- Take the arms out to the sides, shoulder level with the palms turned down.
- Bend the right leg and place the sole of the foot beside the left kneecap.
- Take the left hand to rest on top of the right knee.
- Gently bring the right knee to the left side of the body, keeping the leg bent and foot in contact with the knee.
- Turn the head to the right to gaze along the straight arm.
- Hold the position as long as comfortable then return back to the PMA2 Base Position.
- Practice with the left leg by taking the arms out to the sides, bending the left knee, right hand on knee, draw the knee to the right, gaze to the left.
- Practice once more to each side, gradually extending the duration of the held position.