http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 20:17:122019-04-08 13:49:56Warrior 2
- Stand with the feet wider than shoulder width apart and keep the legs straight.
- Turn the right foot out to the right 90 degrees and left foot in 45 to 60 degrees.
- Roll the right thigh outward, so that the center of the right knee cap is in line with the center of the right ankle.
- Rotate the torso to the right and square the hips.
- Raise the arms out to the sides at shoulder height.
- Bend the right knee over the right ankle, so that the shin is perpendicular to the floor. Work towards having the thigh parallel to the floor.
- Keep the sides of the torso equally long and the shoulders directly over the hips.
- Turn the head to the right to gaze along the right hand.
- Stay in this pose for up to 1 minute.
- To release, press the back heel into the floor and straighten the bent knee. Relax the arms beside the body.
- Reverse the feet and repeat for the same length of time to the left.
- Practice up to 5 rounds.