http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-07 09:55:452022-02-23 17:05:18Auspicious Pose Variation
- Sit in the Seated Base Position (Prarambhik Sthiti).
- Bend the left knee and place the sole of the left foot against the inside of the right thigh.
- Similarly, bend the right knee and place the heel of the right foot on the floor in front of the left shin.
- Adjust the feet so that the heels are in front of each other.
- Rest the hands on the knees in chin or jnana mudra.
- Ensure the head, neck and back upright and straight.
- Close the eyes and relax the whole body.
- Natural and relaxed.
- Concentrate on the physical balance.
- Equalizing the weight between the right and left sides.
- Place a small cushion under the buttocks, to raise the hips, tilt the pelvis and lower the knees towards to the floor.
- Use whatever support is required to keep alignment of the spine with minimal effort.