http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-07 09:59:442013-06-15 22:57:10Auspicious Pose
- Sit in the Seated Base Position (Prarambhik Sthiti).
- Bend the left knee and place the sole of the left foot against the inside of the right thigh, so there is minimal contact between the heel and the perineum.
- Bend the right knee and place the right foot in the space between the left thigh and calf muscle so that there is no contact between the heel and the pubis.
- Gently pull the toes of the left foot up into the space between the right calf and thigh.
- Rest the hands on the knees in chin or jnana mudra.
- Ensure the head, neck and back upright and straight.
- Close the eyes and relax the whole body.