http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-07 08:24:562013-06-15 22:56:47Camel
- Sit in Thunderbolt pose (Vajrasana).
- Stand up on the knees and separate the knees slightly apart so that they are in line with the hips.
- Keep the feet flat behind the knees.
- Stretch the arms out to the sides, shoulder height.
- Lean backward, slowly reaching the right hand to the right heel and the left hand to the left heel.
- Push the hips forward and the thighs vertical.
- Actively lift the chest and bend the spine backward.
- Carefully release the head to a relaxed position.
- Push the palms down and use the arms to anchor the shoulder blades onto the back.
- Remain in the position for as long as comfortable then engage the core muscles and gracefully exit, by reversing the movements.
- Practice up to 3 rounds. Or hold the position for up to 3 minutes.