http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-07 10:19:342020-07-31 12:38:07Crocodile
- Lie on the stomach.
- Straighten the legs and position the big toes together with the heels falling out to the sides.
- Raise the head and shoulders and rest the chin in the palms of the hands with the elbows on the floor.
- Adjust the position of the elbows to a comfortable position.
- Close the eyes and relax the whole body.
- Natural and relaxed.
- Consciously relax the body.
- The natural breath.
- Manipura chakra.
- Back conditions.
- Exaggerated lumbar spine.
- 2nd or 3rd trimester of pregnancy.
- Helps to rectify slip disk.
- Alleviates sciatica.
- Soothes lower back pain.
- Relieves asthma.
- Bring the elbows together for a more pronounced arch in the spine or separate the elbows apart to relieve pressure on the neck.
- Experiment with the placement of the elbows to find a comfortable position where the tension is evenly spread between the neck and the lower back.