http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-07 08:38:072013-06-15 22:56:47Crown-based pose
- Stand with the feet as wide apart as comfortable.
- Bend forward from the hips and place the hands on the floor in front of the feet.
- Press down through the palms to help lengthen the spine then lower the crown of the head to the floor.
- Raise the arms behind the back and either interlock the fingers or take hold of one wrist.
- Hold for as long as appropriate, then release by returning the hands to the floor, engaging the abdominal muscles and raising the torso upright.
- Practice up to 3 times.