http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-07 10:27:452020-06-18 14:49:56Flapping Fish
- Lie on the stomach.
- Interlock the fingers and place them under the head.
- Bend the left leg sideways and bring the left knee close to the left ribs.
- Keep the right leg straight along the floor.
- Swivel the arms to the left and rest the left elbow near the left knee.
- Lay the right side of the head in the crook of the elbow or comfortably on the arm.
- Close the eyes and relax the whole body.
- After some time, come back to centre then practice to the right.
- Natural and relaxed.
- Consciously relax the body.
- The natural breath.
- Manipura chakra.
- Stimulates digestive peristalsis.
- Relieves constipation.
- Soothes backache.
- Alleviates sciatica.
- Rest during pregnancy.