http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-07 08:20:062013-06-15 22:56:47Half Camel Pose
- Sit in Thunderbolt pose (Vajrasana).
- Stand up on the knees and separate the knees slightly apart so that they are in line with the hips.
- Keep the feet flat behind the knees.
- Stretch the arms out to the sides at shoulder height.
- Twist to the right and reach the right hand to hold the right heel.
- Simultaneously, stretch the left arm in front of the head so that the hand is at eyebrow level.
- Gaze towards the left hand.
- Push the hips forward and keep the thighs vertical.
- Hold for a few seconds then engage the core muscles and gracefully exit by reversing the movements.
- Lower the arms to the sides of the body and repeat to the left.
- Practice up to 5 rounds.