http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-07 10:39:592013-06-15 22:57:10Half spinal twist
- Sit in the Seated Base Position (Prarambhik Sthiti).
- Bend the right knee and place the sole of the right foot on the floor to the outside of the left knee.
- Bend the left leg and bring the foot around to rest beside the right buttock.
- Twist around to the right and take the right arm along the outside of the raised leg, hold the ankle.
- Sit up straight and elongate the spine.
- Raise the left arm, slowly twist to the left and look over the left shoulder.
- Rest the left hand on the floor behind the body or bend at the elbow wrapping the arm around the back of the waist.
- Hold for as long as comfortable, then release the arms, re-centre the torso, neck and head and twist to the right for an equal length of time.