http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-07 08:53:462020-07-10 12:06:44Preliminary plough pose
- Lie in the PMA2 Base Position
- Raise both legs to vertical.
- Keep the legs straight and move them towards the head to make a 45 degree angle with the torso and the legs.
- Separate the legs as wide apart as comfortable and then bring them together again.
- With the legs straight, slowly lower them to the floor.
- Practice up to 10 times.
- Inhale while in the lying position.
- Retain the breath inside while raising, separating, bringing together and lowering the legs.
- Exhale to relax.
- The engaged abdominal muscles.
- Synchronized movement with breath.
- Manipura or Vishuddhi chakra.
- Back conditions.
- Stretches the pelvis.
- Regulates the kidneys.
- Improves digestion.
- Strengthens the abdominal muscles.