http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-07 08:06:372013-06-15 22:56:24Prostration Pose
- Sit in Thunderbolt pose (Vajrasana).
- Take a hold of the lower calves with the thumbs uppermost.
- Slowly bend forward and place the crown of the head on the floor in front of the knees.
- Raise the buttocks until the thighs are as vertical as appropriate and gently press the chin against the chest.
- Hold the position for up to 20 seconds.
- Lower the buttocks to the heels to assume Child’s Pose (Shashankasana).
- When ready raise the torso upright and return to Thunderbolt pose (Vajrasana).
- Practice up to 5 times.