http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-07 10:14:112021-09-08 11:24:13Superior Posture
- Lie on the stomach.
- Have the legs straight and feet together.
- Rest the forehead on the floor.
- Interlock the fingers and place the palms of the hands on the back of the head or neck.
- Soften the elbows to the floor.
- Close the eyes and consciously relax the whole body.
- Natural and relaxed.
- Consciously relax the body.
- The natural breath.
- The soothing warmth of the palms melting away any tension from the neck.
- Manipura chakra.
- 2nd or 3rd trimester of pregnancy.
- Helps to rectify cervical spondylitis.
- Alleviates spinal cord related problems.
- If there is difficulty breathing or a sense of suffocation, place a pillow under the chest.