http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-09 20:32:552019-02-26 08:00:38Ankle bending
- Sit in the Seated Base Position (Prarambhik Sthiti).
- Without moving the ankles, for a moment, take the awareness into them.
- Bending from the ankle joints, mindfully move both feet backward and forward.
- Stretch the feet towards the floor to lengthen the shins, then draw the feet back towards the knees, elongating the calves.
- Hold each position for a few seconds.
- Repeat 5-10 times.
- Inhale flex the foot backward.
- Exhale point the foot forward.
- The sensations experienced in the foot, ankle, calf and leg.
- Synchronizing the movement with the breath.