http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-09 20:33:142019-02-26 07:59:43Ankle rotation
- Sit in the Seated Base Position (Prarambhik Sthiti).
- Keeping the legs straight, separate the feet so that they are shoulder width apart.
- Keep the heels on the floor during the whole practice.
- Without moving the ankles, for a moment, take the awareness into them.
- Mindfully rotate the right foot clockwise 5-10 times and then repeat anti-clockwise 5-10 times.
- In the same way, practice on the left side.
- Mindfully rotate both feet together in the same direction.
- Keep the knees still and focus the awareness in the ankle joints.
- Practice 5-10 times clockwise and anticlockwise.
- Mindfully rotate both feet together, in the opposite directions.
- Practice 5-10 times in one direction, then in the other.
- Inhale with the upward movement.
- Exhale with the downward movement.
- The sensations experienced in the foot, ankle, calf and leg.
- Synchronizing the movement with the breath.