http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-09 20:52:042019-02-26 07:51:03Elbow rotation
- Sit in the Seated Base Position (Prarambhik Sthiti).
- Stretch the right arm in front of the body, shoulder height.
- Have the right hand comfortable either a loose fist or open and relaxed.
- Support the right upper arm with the left hand.
- Bend the right arm at the elbow and rotate the lower arm around the elbow joint in a clockwise direction.
- Make as large a circle as possible while keeping the upper arm steady and parallel to the floor.
- Practice 5-10 times clockwise, then 5-10 times anti-clockwise.
- Gently lower the right arm.
- In the same way, practice with the left arm.
- Inhale on the upward movement.
- Exhale on the downward movement.
- The movement in the wrist joint.
- The sensations experienced in the arm muscles.
- Synchronizing the movement with the breath.