http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-09 20:42:232019-02-26 07:56:18Hand clenching
- Sit in the Seated Base Position (Prarambhik Sthiti).
- Straighten the arms in front of the body, shoulder height.
- Open the hands, palms down and stretch the fingers out wide
- Close the fingers tight to make a fist with the thumbs inside.
- Mindfully open the hands again and stretch the fingers out wide.
- Practice 5-10 times.
- Inhale when opening the hands.
- Exhale when closing the hands.
- The sensations experienced in the fingers.
- Synchronizing the movement with the breath.
- Bend and straighten each finger individually!