http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-09 19:46:332013-06-15 22:57:31Lizzard
- Lie on the stomach with the arms crossed underneath the chest and hold the upper arms with the hands.
- Separate the feet slightly and tuck the toes under.
- Place the chin on the floor if comfortable or have the head slightly raised and gaze forward.
- Keep the elbows and knees firmly planted into the floor and raise the torso and buttocks so that the shoulders are above the elbows and the torso is parallel to the floor.
- Arch the lower spine, stretch the torso back and place the chin and chest on, or as close to, the floor behind the forearms.
- Hold for a few seconds the reverse the movement by coming through the parallel position then lowering the torso down to once again lie on the stomach with the arms crossed underneath the chest.
- Practice up to 10 rounds.