http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-09 19:47:592013-06-15 22:57:30Locked Hand Raising Pose
Bandha Hasta Uttanasana
- Stand with the feet together and arms beside the body.
- Balance the weight of the body equally on both feet.
- Cross the wrists in front of the body.
- Slowly raise the arms above the head, keeping the wrists crossed.
- Simultaneously, raise the head to gaze at the hands.
- Spread the arms out to the sides at shoulder height.
- Hold for a few seconds then reverse the movement by recrossing the wrists above the head.
- Lower the arms straight down in front of the body and return the head back to centre.
- Practice up to 10 times.