http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-09 19:49:262013-06-15 22:57:30Plough pose
- Lie in the PMA2 Base Position.
- Straighten the legs to vertical and position them over the body towards the head.
- Press the arms into the floor and raise the buttocks.
- Simultaneously curl the pelvis and lift the back away from the floor.
- Take the legs over the head and lower the toes to the floor.
- Turn the palms up, bend the elbows and draw the elbows toward each other.
- Place the hands behind the ribcage, slightly away from the spine, to support the back.
- Relax in the final position and hold for as long as comfortable.
- To release, return the arms to the floor palms faced down.
- Gradually lower each vertebrae of the spine to the floor followed by the buttocks then legs.