http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-09 20:29:492019-02-26 07:47:48Seated Base position
- Sit with the legs outstretched in front, feet slightly apart.
- Place the hands, palms down, beside the body.
- Lift up from the tailbone and align through the head, neck and spine.
- Keeping the elbows straight, lean back a little, using the arms to support the torso.
- Keep the chest lifted and shoulders relaxed.
- Close the eyes and go within.
- Natural breath.
- Integrity of the pose whilst consciously relaxing.
- Use core strength to sit upright and place the palms of the hands on the thighs.
- Sit on a folded blanket or cushions to support and protect the back from slumping.