http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-09 19:49:592013-06-15 22:57:30Spiralled head to knee pose
- Sit in the Seated Base Position (Prarambhik Sthiti).
- Bend the left knee and place the foot on the inside of the right thigh.
- Lean to the right, and lay the right forearm on the floor inside the right leg with the palm facing up.
- Lengthen the right side of the torso along the inside of the right thigh.
- Take hold of the inside edge of the foot with the thumb on the top, fingers on the sole.
- Raise the left arm straight up toward the ceiling, then slowly lower the arm behind the left ear to take hold of the outside edge of the right foot.
- Press the elbows away from each other, using them to help twist the upper torso further.
- If comfortable in the neck, turn the head and look towards the ceiling.
- Hold for as long as comfortable then release the hands, raise the left arm over the head and slowly return to the upright position.
- Repeat these steps to the other side and hold for the same duration.