http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-09 20:31:392019-02-26 14:15:55Toe bending
- Sit in the Seated Base Position (Prarambhik Sthiti).
- Without moving the toes, for a moment, take the awareness into them.
- Mindfully move the toes of both feet forward and backward, keeping the feet upright, ankles still and relaxed.
- Hold each position for a few seconds.
- Repeat 5 -10 times
- Inhale the toes backward, flexing the foot.
- Exhale the toes forward, scrunching the toes.
- The sensations experienced in the toes.
- Synchronizing the movement with the breath.
- Try to move each toe individually!