http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-09 09:14:312020-11-09 11:23:41Wind releasing Pose
- Squat with the feet flat on the floor a comfortable distance apart.
- Ensure the knees are in line with the toes and bend them fully.
- Hold the insteps of feet with the hands by placing the fingers under the soles and the thumbs above.
- Have the upper arms pressing against the inside of the knees, elbows slightly bent.
- Raise the chin up and direct the gaze upwards.
- Extend the spine and open the chest.
- Hold for a few seconds, then straighten the knees and raise buttocks bringing the head forward toward the knees.
- Accentuate the length of the spine.
- Hold for a few seconds, then bend the knees, lower the buttocks, raise the chest and head back in the starting position.
- Practice 5-10 rounds.
- Inhale in squatting position.
- Exhale in forward bend.
- The squatting position.
- The slight compression of the back and neck.
- The relaxation of the upper back and shoulder muscles.
- Synchronizing the movement with the breath.
- Knee problems.
- Slipped disc.
- Improves nervous and muscular coordination.
- Messages the pelvic organs and muscles.
- Removes stiffness from legs, back and arms.
- Helpful in relieving flatulence.